|Association for Educational Communications and Technology|
|AECT,ECT, and Divisional Awards|
SUSPENDED: Masters Scholarship Award
The ECT Foundation's Master Scholarship Award is presented to a student currently accepted or enrolled in master's program in the field of educational communications and technology at an accredited college or university.
The awardee receives a cash award of $1,000 with a plaque of achievement presented during the awards ceremony at the annual convention to be held November 7 - November 11, 2017 at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, Jacksonville, Florida.
1. The applicant must be a graduate student enrolled in a degree granting program in educational technology at the Masters, (MS) level.
2. The applicant must provide evidence of an average of "B" or better to be considered for this award.
3. The applicant must be member of AECT.
4. Recommendations from three references must be submitted in order for the application to be considered.
5. The winner will be selected by AECT's awards committee.
To submit a nomination complete the form. Please click here.
Deadline for nominations is August 15th, 2017.
For additional information please contact:
The ECT Foundation is the non-profit foundation of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT) and was established to carry out the purposes and programs of AECT that are charitable and educational in nature. The ECT Foundation funds an extensive awards program that promotes scholarship and leadership in the field of educational communications and technology at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Because it is a non-profit organization, all donations to the ECT Foundation are tax-deductible. Financial gifts to support its many programs are welcome. For additional information or to make a donation, write to ECT Foundation, c/o AECT, 1800 N. Stonelake Dr., Suite 2, Bloomington, IN 47404
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
320 W. 8th st. Ste 101